Franchi PLC website cookies policy
Cookies are small information files placed on your device. They are used to improve services for you by, for example:
- enabling the service to recognise your device so you do not need to give the same information repeatedly
- recognising when you have already given a username and password so that you do not need to do so for every subsequent web page you visit
- improving services we provide by providing you with a personalised journey, where applicable
- measuring how many people are using the services we provide, so we can make them easier and faster to use
- analysing data, anonymously, to help us understand how people interact with our website.
When we provide services, we want to make them easy, useful and reliable. Where services are delivered on the internet, this sometimes involves placing small amounts of information on your computer, mobile phone or whatever device you are using to access the internet. This information is held in cookies.
You can learn more about cookies from the GOV.UK guidance on cookies.
For more information about how to remove cookies from your device, or how to block individual cookies from being received, please see the instructions and guidance at ico.org.uk.
You can also manage cookie tracking directly through the third-party service providers that we use:
- Other local storage. Local Shared Objects (also referred to as “Flash cookies”) and HTML5 local storage are similar to cookies in that they are stored on your computer and can be used to store certain information about your activities and preferences. These objects are stored in different parts of your computer from ordinary browser cookies, however. Many Internet browsers allow you to disable HTML5 local storage or delete information contained in HTML5 local storage using browser controls.